As you know, In today’s scenario heart disease is the major cause of increasing the death rate worldwide. Heart diseases occurs when your body does not pump a sufficient amount of blood into the body. According to a heart specialist doctor in Indore, approximately 18 million people died every year because of cardiac diseases. This number is not meant to include fear but it means to create awareness. Therefore, it is important to understand and know the various heart-related problems, heart health, and what are safety measures to stay away from heart diseases. Take the necessary precautions to lower the risk of heart disease even when you have a family history of heart disease.
Stay awake today and together do prevent the various cardiac diseases advised by the heart specialist doctor in Indore
- Stay Active: – Physical activity helps you to control and manage the risk of heart diseases. This involves physical activities like swimming, walking, dancing, running, or any form of sports activities that helps you to stay active. According to the best heart specialist doctor in Indore people who do exercise on the regular basis have less chance of developing heart diseases.
- Eating healthy: – Eating healthy food is important not only if you are suffering from any heart diseases but in general, also it lowers the risk of affecting from other diseases. If you are trying to lose weight, however, consider eating foods like low crabs and a medium protein diet suggested by the heart specialist doctor in Indore but both the quality and quantity of food are important.
- Manage Cholesterol: – Control cholesterol by avoiding processed foods, being active, and eliminating all bad fats from your diet. Choose unsaturated food instead of transit fats. It may reduce blood cholesterol levels and is also the best way to prevent heart diseases. High cholesterol can lead to solidification and inflammation of the artery walls which increase the risk of developing heart diseases like stroke, heart attack, heart failure, and more.
- Manage Diabetes: – Both high blood sugar and uncontrolled diabetes can harm the arteries. Over a period of time, it can diagnose you with heart diseases. The good news is that what steps you take to prevent diabetes also helps you to prevent heart diseases.
- Proper sleep: – Inadequate sleep is the first step towards diagnosing heart diseases, like heart attack, heart failure, high blood pressure, and more. At least 6 to 7 hours of sleep is necessary for adults per night.