Dr. Akhilesh Jain is the Best cardiologist doctor in Indore in Vijay Nagar, Indore. He has over 15 years of experience as a Cardiologist and MD – in General Medicine. Gold medal for being first in DM (cardio) examinations, awarded by GSVM medical college Kanpur. The best cardiologist doctor in Indore will provide some tips that can help you to avoid heart problems.
Types of Heart Diseases
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Arrhythmias
- Heart Failure
- Valve Disease of the
- Rheumatic heart disease
- Pericardial Disease
- Cardiomyopathy (Heart Muscle Disease)
- Congenital Heart Disease
5 Major Causes Explained By The Best Cardiologist Doctor In Indore
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension):- High blood pressure increases your risk of heart disease, heart attack, and stroke. If you are obese, smoke, or have high blood cholesterol levels along with high blood pressure, your risk of heart disease or stroke greatly increases.
- High Blood Cholesterol:- One of the major risk factors for heart disease is high blood cholesterol. Cholesterol, a fat-like substance carried in your blood, is found in all of your body’s cells.
- Diabetes:- Heart problems are the leading cause of death among people with diabetes, especially in the case of adult-onset or Type 2 diabetes (also known as non-insulin-dependent diabetes). Certain racial and ethnic groups (African Americans, Hispanics, Asian and Pacific Islanders, and Native Americans) have a greater risk of developing diabetes.
- Obesity and Overweight:- Extra weight can lead to increased high cholesterol levels, high blood pressure, and diabetes, all major risk factors for heart disease.
- Smoking:- Most people know that cigarette and tobacco smoking increases your risk of lung cancer, and few realize that it also greatly increases the risk of heart disease and peripheral vascular disease (a disease in the vessels that supply blood to the arms and legs). Most of the young generation indulged in these activities which is the major reason for heart problems in young people.
Some tips suggested by the Best Cardiologist Doctor In Indore
- Eat a Healthy Diet:- When it comes to heart disease the proper diet tries to limit saturated fats, and foods high in sodium and added sugars. Try to eat fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains and avoid junk food. A proper diet can help to reduce many other health-related problems too.
- Watch Your Weight:- Maintaining your weight is very important. Being obese can cause a lot of problems because obesity is linked to many other heart-related problems like high blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels, high blood pressure, and diabetes.
- Avoid Tobacco & Alcohol:- Drinking too much alcohol can raise your blood pressure which will put you at a high risk of heart stroke. It also contains calories which will lead to an increase in weight and obesity, the same goes for tobacco and smoking.
- Exercising:- Exercise has many benefits, including strengthening your heart and improving your circulation. It can also help you maintain a healthy weight and lower your blood cholesterol and blood pressure. All of these can lower your risk of heart disease.
- Manage Diabetes:- Stress is linked to heart disease in many ways. It can raise your blood pressure. Extreme stress can be a “trigger” for a heart attack.
- Control Your Blood Pressure:- Blood pressure is a major risk factor for heart disease. It is important to get your blood pressure checked regularly – at least once a year for most adults, and more often if you have high blood pressure.
You can also consult the best cardiologist doctor in Indore – Dr. Akhilesh Jain, for a healthy and heart problem-free life.